3/9/15

Curtain Call Inspiration Challenge - Lucky

Thanks for stopping by today! I hope you had a great weekend. It was beautiful here in San Diego. We started off the weekend by looking at wedding venues for one of our daughters who recently got engaged! 

I didn't have much time in my stamp room but I did get a chance to to play along with the current Curtain Call Inspiration Challenge. Love the green and white inspiration!


Here's my take on the challenge. 


I created the background pattern with the Swiss Dots Die-namics backed with a green, glittered card stock. I made the pocket from vellum with the Paper Bag Treat Box Die-namics and then added a tag and sequins. 


I made the shamrock from three glitter hearts, attached it to a doily, added a button. The sentiment is from Paper Smooches Salutations Stamp Set. 

Thanks for stopping by and have a good week!

7 comments:

  1. ack! Melody this makes me happy. love the green glitter paper peeking from behind those dots. sweet card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving the sparkle and shaker! Great card. Thanks for joining us at The Curtain Call.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty Melody. Love the sparkly green paper peeking out from the background. That shamrock is fantastic. Thank you for playing along with us at the Curtain Call Inspiration Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely stunning, Melody! One of the most beautiful St. Patrick's Day (or any occasion where 'good luck' support is needed) I've ever seen. The greens/images are eye-candy! Congrats on winning at Curtain Call: well-deserved! Applauding and cheering for you!
    ~c

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agee with EM, your card is stunning. So many pretty details. Love the vellum bag with the tag and pretty shiny clover. Congrats on winning at Curtain Call.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, my goodness, Melody, this is outstanding!! Congratulations on the well-deserved win at the Curtain Call! It's a pleasure to meet you and be your newest follower! I'd love to have you come over and join me on my side bar, too, if you like! Have a great day and a Happy St. Pat's!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete